ear wax removal
In recent years, the need for a private ear wax removal service in Lincolnshire has grown. With long NHS waiting lists, many of our customers prefer our Lincolnshire same-day home visit service. With over 10 years experience, we know how to remove ear wax safely and painlessly.
ear wax removal (microsuction)**
removal of foreign body
treatment of ear infection***
- * If a procedure is performed, the consultation fee will be waived.
- ** For multiple patients at the same location, our fees are charged on a sliding scale.
- *** Includes a private prescription and a follow up appointment (if required).
Our mobile service fees include all parking & congestion charges.
We provide a comprehensive ear cleaning service in Lincolnshire. This includes:
- Removal of foreign bodies from the ear canal in both children and adults
- Treatment of outer ear infections (otitis externa; swimmer’s ear)
- Ear wax removal for patients who have had ear surgery (e.g. grommets or mastoid cavities)
Our doctors are able to provide private prescriptions if required.
We also accept GP referrals.
- Lincolnshire's only 24 hour mobile ear wax removal clinic
- Same day appointments available
- We treat both children & adult patients
- Over 10 years experience in ear care
- Affiliated with the Royal College of Surgeons (RCS)